Doing the right thing is what we aim to do at Hodge.
We are a financial services business focused on the retail savings, commercial lending and retirement markets. The Hodge Foundation, a charity supporting the welfare, medical, academic and educational areas, owns 79% of our business. This drives us, knowing that by helping our customers to achieve their goals, we are also helping good causes that are important to us.
We have achieved significant growth over the last few years and have ambitious plans to expand further.
Our benefits package includes:
- Generous pension scheme
- Annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
- 25 days’ holiday per annum, plus an extra day off at Christmas
- Various flexible options: childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, season ticket loans
- Regular sports and social events
- Use of gym and spa facilities
- Weekly fruit delivery
- Local discounts – coffee shops, restaurants, bars
- Prestigious offices in city centre location
Campaign Executive – 18 month fixed term contract (Maternity cover)
Our Marketing team are responsible for driving customer growth and brand awareness across our respective markets. With ambitious growth plans across the Hodge group, we are looking for a Campaign Executive to lead the implementation of our marketing plans and activities to support the business objectives that will deliver on the strategy.
The role will recommend, plan, manage and deliver compelling and innovative marketing campaigns for Hodge products across mortgages, commercial lending and savings through direct and intermediary channels.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of the annual strategic marketing plan and budget.
- Devise best in class integrated marketing campaigns to support brand awareness plus new product launches and enhancements across a full range of online and offline media placements. This is across both direct and intermediary audiences.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of each campaign and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Create a test and learn ethos to innovate the campaign laydown to drive efficiencies and deliver performance enhancements.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results to evaluate ROI and make recommendations to further improve future performance.
- Oversee third party support relationships e.g. creative agencies and media owners.
- Champion the customer with deep understandings of audiences and segments to refine campaign activity.
- Provide advice and support to all business areas and challenge existing thinking.
Essential skills and experience:
- 3+ years broad experience of digital and direct marketing with proven results including planning, scheduling and prioritizing, and customer targeting across B2B and B2C markets
- Able to build and deliver multiple marketing campaigns with minimal supervision, to budget and focused on results.
- Digital and offline campaign delivery to agreed deadlines and KPI’s
- Exposure to regulated financial promotions materials through robust approvals process
- Analytical skills to measure campaign performance, identify and recommend future enhancements
- Excellent organization and co-ordination skills
- Customer first thinking
- Good listener
- Able to remain patient and calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
- A self-starter who uses initiative to generate ideas
- Team player
- Good IT skills in Microsoft Office
To support the growth of our digital services, we are looking for a Test Analyst to join our Quality Assurance team.
The Quality Assurance team is supporting the technical delivery of a large-scale digital transformation. Working in an Agile environment, we are building cutting edge cloud-based web solutions for real-time financial services delivered through cross platform solutions. As Test Analyst, you will be part of an Agile team involved in the full life-cycle of development for customer facing solutions.
The new digital estate is enforced by the latest cyber security policies and technology tools, as well as the best web services and secure cloud delivery models available. We are therefore looking for individuals with drive, enthusiasm and the right knowledge to join our Quality Assurance team.
You will need good analytical skills, be able to communicate effectively with other team members & show good understanding of technical test abilities. You will be responsible for the championing test techniques and practices, ensuring analysis is at the forefront of each change that needs to be delivered.
You will be part of the full-stack delivery teams who are building customer facing cloud-based web solutions across multiple business areas and you will be expected to understand the business domain. You will be working as part of a Scrum team comprising of a product owner, analysts, developers, testers and business SME’s, delivering external and internal platforms to support the business and our customers.
Our primary technology stack is Java-based utilising Selenium, Cucumber and Jenkins as the basis of our test automation framework. Experience in this area would be a benefit allow collaboration with Test Engineers.
To be successful you must be a have strong logical analysis and trouble-shooting skills and be methodical in your approach. Other key attributes are a proactive approach to solving problems as part of a team, and a focus on continuous improvement in all aspects of what we do.
Essential skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a computer science or IT-related subject, ideally with a 2:1 or above;
- 2 years of commercial experience in a Test Analyst or similar role;
- Good understanding of technical test techniques and the ability to apply them efficiently
- Ideally experience of working in an AWS-based environment;
- Experience of working within an Agile environment;
- An understanding of Java based applications and contemporary architectures, plus AWS or similar cloud environments.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery, plus exposure to common toolsets such as Jenkins, Git, JIRA, Confluence or similar.
- A positive can-do attitude and willingness and desire to get things done.